12-Week Internship Program at Brooklyn Zen Center
Spring 2018 | Feb. 26 - May 23
Twice a week participants (ages 14 - 18) explore contemplative practices through mindfulness, meditation, group dialogue, journal reflection, mindful cooking classes, visual art, dance, mindful movement, site visits, and more. The program will close with the presentation of a co-created visual or audio project.
In the end, participants will have access to and a personal understanding of mindfulness tools and techniques that they may share with peers, family, and friends.
Participants will receive a $50 weekly stipend, travel stipend (bus and train) as needed, and healthy snacks provided each day.
- 2018 Spring Internship - APPLY NOW!
- For ages 14 - 18
- Space available for fifteen (15) interns!
- Applications due on Friday, February 2, 2018*
- Acceptance Letters Emailed by Friday, February 16
- Program Dates: Mondays & Wednesdays | 4-6p | Feb. 26 - May 23˘
*Applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list.
˘No sessions held between March 30 - April 6 in support of New York Public Schools Spring Recess.