On Saturday, March 3 we will hold a one-day retreat! Open to thirty New York teens and guided by our staff and mentors, we will come together to practice and explore mindfulness as a way to support and nourish the authentic expression, health and self-care of our teens. We'll practice together through meditation, preparing and cooking lunch, games, yoga and movement, small group dialogue, and a Sound Bath* by guest artist and certified Sound Therapy Practitioner, Nate Martinez.
- For teens ages 14-19
- Space available for thirty (30) teens from around New York
- Arrive and check-in between 9:30 - 10am (parent/guardian drop off)
- Depart and check-out between 7:30 - 8pm (parent/guardian pick up)
- Pricing: Sustaining Rate $80 / New Student Rate $65 / AYP Student Rate: $40
Full scholarships available - please apply for one within the retreat application. AYP offers retreats on a sliding scale to allow participants to pay according to individual means. If within your means, please consider giving at our sustaining rate which directly supports inclusive community attendance on this retreat.
Please follow these steps and submit your full registration by Wednesday, February 28. Applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list and notified by noon on Friday, March 2, if space is available.
- Complete this application. You have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship within this application. If you apply for a scholarship, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of your submission with next details. Please do not follow step 2 below if you have applied for a scholarship.
- Complete this registration payment form and make payment after submitting your application (step 1 above). If you did not apply for a scholarship, please complete this registration payment form.
*For more information on Sound Baths and Nate Martinez visit here.
Questions, concerns, comments? Please contact us at email@example.com