Spring 2018 | Feb. 26 - May 23
Twice a week participants in our internship program explore the concepts of contemplative practice through mindfulness, meditation, group dialogue, journal reflection, mindful cooking classes, visual art, dance, mindful movement, site visits, and more. The program will close with the presentation of a co-created visual or audio project.
In the end, participants will have access to and a personal understanding of mindfulness tools and techniques that they may share with peers, family, and friends.
Participants receive a travel stipend and healthy snacks are provided.
- Spring 2018 Internship Applications open January 8, 2018!
- Space available for 15 (fifteen) interns!
- Applications open until Monday, March 5, 2018*
- Final acceptance letters emailed by Wednesday, March 7
- Program Dates: Mondays & Wednesdays | 4-6p | Feb. 26 - May 23˘
*Applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list.
˘No sessions held between March 30 - April 6 in support of New York Public Schools Spring Recess.